Interested in ordering a custom-made Goose Grease wedding cake topper but are unsure about the procedure? Here's a step-by-step procedure of how to customize your wedding cake toppers with us.
1. Place your Order. >> Click on the "custom" tab in the top banner, and then click on "weddings." You will be directed to a page that looks like this:
2. Fill out the Form. >>> Please be as specific as possible! And include as many photos as you can find!
3. You will receive an automatic email which lets you know that you have been put on our wait list, and you should expect to hear back from us at least 2 months before your wedding date with photos of your toppers for approval.
4. Beginning the work on your toppers. >>> First, we draw the outline.
5. Second, we paint the basic structure of your attire.
6. Third, the detail.
7. We take photos, and send them to you for approval along with an invoice for payment if you have not already done so. Prices are as follows: $100 for the couple, $20 for each additional child or pet. $5 for shipping domestically, $12 for shipping to Canada, and $14 for shipping internationally.
8. We wait for your response, and make any approvements necessary.
9. We seal the dolls, let them cure overnight, and then we ship them out in an adorable package!
10. You put the on your cake and have a fantastic wedding!
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any more questions! Or see our painted shop for some more photos of our painted toppers!